Reasons To Invest
PORTFOLIO MIXLearn More
- Designed to diversify exposure in traditional "core" fixed income
- Focused on an under-represented segment of the fixed income market: asset-based and structured credit investments
- Active & dynamic investment strategies and portfolio construction
EXPERIENCED TEAMLearn More
- Investment team with extensive experience across broad spectrum of asset-based and structured credit markets. Significant operating history of working together through various market cycles
- Long track record in identifying investments that generate total return from price appreciation in addition to yield
- Robust investment and risk infrastructure
RISK MANAGED APPROACHLearn More
- Interval fund vehicle aligns with niche structured credit opportunities
- Rigorous investment process emphasizes the pursuit of attractive risk adjusted returns and limited drawdowns
Structured credit is a large and diverse cross cycle investment opportunity that is often under-represented in financial advisors’ portfolios.
1WS takes a long-term perspective to fundamental asset-based credit investing by establishing dynamic investment themes to adapt to cross-cycle market environments.
Portfolio Investment Strategies
The adviser plans to have a mix of investments across multiple collateral profiles and capital structures. The 1WS Credit Income Fund is an actively managed closed-end interval fund with disciplined top down risk management. The portfolio flexibility is not constrained by having to track to any specific benchmark or index in constructing its investment portfolio. Investment opportunities are typically expected to fall into three categories: Fundamental Credit, Idiosyncratic/Event, or Loan Opportunities.